About Coronet View Apartments and Bed & Breakfast
Centrally located just 10 minutes walk from town Coronet View enjoys superb views of Coronet Peak, The Remarkable and out to Lake Wakatipu.
Beautifully appointed rooms offer every comfort in either hosted accommodation (B & B) or private 1 to 6 bedroom apartments.
Coronet View encompasses two large homes featuring 10 luxurious guest rooms and an apartment complex with 3 fully self-contained private apartments. The flexibility of the different accommodation styles available makes Coronet View a superb choice for those traveling in groups or as individuals.
Guest common areas include elevated and spacious dining and living areas, a sunny conservatory, outdoor BBQ, pool and jacuzzi area and computers with internet access.
If you are looking for a home away from home and somewhere to enjoy true kiwi hospitality, then look no further. Coronet View offers generous guest rooms featuring lovely views, huge elevated dining and social areas, luxurious hand crafted quilted bedspreads, fleecy lined electric blankets, natural wood furniture, touch lights, TV, radio alarm clock and many other extras.
Our apartments are configured to offer 1 to 6 ensuited bedrooms with the largest capable of sleeping up to 16 guests. All of the bedrooms enjoy ensuite bathrooms and most have super king and or single beds. These private apartments have generous living areas, fully equipped kitchens (all with full oven and dishwasher, microwave etc) and generous living areas and all the comforts of modern deluxe accommodation. .
We aim to make your stay in Queenstown very enjoyable and offer everything from guided tours to home cooked dinners. Please browse our website and see what we can offer you - if you have any questions please, just call us and ask!
Guest Information for all Coronet View Guests
- 10 -15 minutes walk from the town centre (2 minutes by car)
- 15 - 20 minutes by car from Airport
- 200 restaurants within 1.5 km
- 6-10 minutes walk to the Gorge road Supermarket
- Activity and trip bookings available
- Full laundry (washer and dryer) $2 coin operated
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Direct CoronetView online internet Bookings receive a Free 200 MB Internet Access Card per booking
- Port-a-cots available at $20 each, per night - $70 per week
- Use of outside spa pool (at 40 degC ) and Swimming pool (in season) is available
- Off street parking and outside seating.
- Airport Pick-Up or Drop-off $25 - per car (must be pre-arranged) Not available over winter
- Check in time between 3-6 pm or by arrangement - Check out , by 10 am
- Late Check-ins and Outs , Charge may applies
- Toyota Rav4 - 4WD vehicle daily hire
- We now have 2 Gorgeous cats – Mollie (Exotic bread) and Kasper (Long haired Persian)
- Ski Season - 15th June to the 15th September
Christmas and New Year - 23rd Dec to 3rd Jan and Easter